Friends of Rowville Primary School (FORPS)
Friends of Rowville Primary School (otherwise known as FORPS) are a group of parents who provide invaluable support to the school in a number of ways, for example:
- Organise welcome events for new students and parents at the school
- Participate in the running of the second hand uniform shop, Father’s Day and Mother’s Day stalls
- Participate in discussion, plans and activities for fundraising (which require prior approval of School Council) for example Trivia nights, Discos, Raffles, The Walkathon, barbeques
- Promote cultural and social diversity by encouraging membership and participation of all parents in FORPS activities.
Through participation in FORPS, parents or guardians develop friendships within the school community.
2020 Office Bearers
- President – Kieron Collins
- Secretary – Sarah Verstak
- Treasurer – Amy Satur
2020 Meeting Dates at Staffroom at Rowville Primary School at 7.30pm
- Monday 23 March
- Monday 4 May
- Monday 15 June
- Monday 20 July
- Monday 24 August
- Monday 21 September
- Monday 26 October
- Monday 23 November – Annual General Meeting
Interested families are invited to contact the school office for details.