Rowville Primary School Building Fund
Rowville Primary School invites you to participate in the building of 21st century sustainable learning spaces.
BE PART OF THE FUTURE
Rowville Primary School has an enrolment of approximately 500 students. We are a community oriented school with a focus on building links with local businesses and members of the community
Businesses and local community members who invest in enhancing the future of Rowville Primary School will be recognised through the development of an enriched learning environment that welcomes and enhances relationships of our large, diversity community.
Rowville Primary School aims to provide the best education possible for all our students through exemplary staff performance and program diversity. Business and local community members have the opportunity to have an impact on contributing to the schools exciting future through participating in the building of 21st century sustainable learning spaces.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
With your donation Rowville Primary School can continue to further develop the building and grounds to support and enhance the learning experiences of students.
Help us by investing in the education of our young people.
We are building a better future for our community
'BUY A BRICK'
'The Wall of Fame'
Your name, business name or family's name will be engraved onto a brick and displayed prominently in our school.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- 100% tax deduction Accredited by the Australian Taxation Office
- Website Advertising with logos and links directly to your website
- Promotions run through the school*
- Signage displayed at various positions around the school - internal or external*
- Advertising in the school newsletter
- Networking opportunities throughout the year at organised functions with local business and the school community
- Certificate of recognition acknowledging your support to Rowville Primary School
- Opportunity to promote your business to the school community at school assemblies
(*subject to school council approval)
Thank you to our families for generously donating in excess of $1500 in 2018.