Rowville Primary is committed to ensuring that all students and their families feel a part of the whole school community. To support families with their decision in enrolling their child at Rowville Primary School, we provide an informative tour of the school that showcases how we successfully cater for the social, emotional and academic needs of all students. Tours can be organised by contacting our friendly office staff. The office staff are also more than happy to assist you with any other information regarding the enrolment process.
We also provide a comprehensive transition program for students new to the school. The program focuses on ensuring the student and parents feel safe, happy and supported throughout their schooling life at Rowville Primary School.
On this website you will find all the forms needed by families to begin their exciting learning journey at Rowville Primary School. The school's Policies and Notices and Forms can be found in the "News and Information" menu of the website.
2025 Foundation (Prep) Enrolments
The Department of Education has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline. The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Rowville Primary School. Please note that the 2025 Education Department statewide timeline for Foundation (Prep) enrolments states that “Enrolment applications from parents/carers are to be submitted by Friday, 26 July 2024“. Please ensure you have submitted your child’s enrolment by this date. We will notify parents/carers of the outcome of enrolment applications by Friday 9 August 2024.
- Contact our school on 9764 1955 to book a school tour or for any questions that you may have about the Foundation enrolment application process.
- Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
- From 15th April 2024, visit Vic Student Online Portal to create an account and complete the online application form no later than Friday 26 July 2024.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application for Rowville Primary School on Tuesday 30 July 2024. If you receive an enrolment offer, you should log in to the online Vic Student portal to accept the offer by Friday 23 August 2024.
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 26 July 2024 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Enrolling Students in Years 1 to 6
Enrolment form should be downloaded and completed if you wish to enrol a student in Years 1 to 6.
For school tour information please click here.