Compass is a school management platform where parents can access news about our school.
What will Compass do for me?
• Monitor your child’s attendance and enter approvals for absence or lateness
• Communicate with your child’s teacher, and update family contact details
• Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
• Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports
• Book parent-teacher conferences
• Pay and provide consent for events and Parent Contributions
Logging into Compass
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible from any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari) or by using the Compass iOS app or Andriod app.
Each family receives a seperate login to Compass which will be provided to you upon commencement at Rowville Primary School. To access the parent portal, you can click on the link at the top right of this page or click here:
The first time you login you will be asked to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by the school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.
If you have lost of forgotten your password, you can recover your details yourself by clicking the 'Can't access your account' link on the Compass Login screen.
Please call the school office if you need assistance with Compass on 9764 1955.