Friends of Rowville Primary School (FORPS)
Friends of Rowville Primary School (otherwise known as FORPS) are a group of parents who provide invaluable support to the school in a number of ways, for example:
- Organise welcome events for new students and parents at the school
- Participate in the running of the second hand uniform shop, Father’s Day and Mother’s Day stalls
- Participate in discussion, plans and activities for fundraising (which require prior approval of School Council) for example Trivia nights, Discos, Raffles, The Walkathon, barbeques and Run for Fun Colour Explosion.
- Promote cultural and social diversity by encouraging membership and participation of all parents in FORPS activities.
Through participation in FORPS, parents or guardians develop friendships within the school community.
2022 Office Bearers
- President – Kieron Collins
- Vice President – Maz Robinson
- Secretary – Sarah Verstak
- Treasurer – Yvette McCormack
2022 Meeting Dates in Staffroom at Rowville Primary School at 7.30pm
- Monday 7 March
- Monday 28 March
- Monday 3 May
- Monday 20 June
- Monday 18 July
- Monday 15 August
- Monday 12 September
- Monday 24 October
- Monday 21 November – Annual General Meeting
Interested families are invited to contact the school office for details.