Friends of Rowville Primary School (FORPS)
Friends of Rowville Primary School (otherwise known as FORPS) are a group of parents who provide invaluable support to the school in a number of ways, for example:
- Organise welcome events for new students and parents at the school
- Participate in the running of the second hand uniform shop, Father’s Day and Mother’s Day stalls
- Participate in discussion, plans and activities for fundraising (which require prior approval of School Council) for example Trivia nights, Discos, Raffles, The Walkathon, barbeques
- Promote cultural and social diversity by encouraging membership and participation of all parents in FORPS activities.
Through participation in FORPS, parents or guardians develop friendships within the school community.
2021 Office Bearers
- President – Tammie Western
- Vice President – Maz Robinson
- Secretary – Sarah Verstak
- Treasurer – Yvette McCormack
2021 Meeting Dates at Staffroom at Rowville Primary School at 7.30pm
- Monday 22 March
- Monday 3 May
- Monday 14 June
- Monday 19 July
- Monday 16 August
- Monday 13 September
- Monday 25 October
- Monday 22 November – Annual General Meeting
Interested families are invited to contact the school office for details.